Friday, September 10, 2010

I don't know about you but it seems like everyone has been giving me tomatoes and i love it! i didn't have a garden this year so i have really enjoyed getting fresh veggies from family and friends:) My sister gave me this recipe and let me tell you this salsa is a family favorite! I hope you give it a try its so easy and sooooo addictive!
Amy's Hot Sauce
1 can Tomato Sauce
3 green onions (scallions) or 1 thin slice reg onion. (i usually use reg onion just because i always have them)
1 Clove Garlic
1/2 the juice of a Lemon
3 or more Jalapenos ( i only use 1 cause i don't like it 2 hot! but start small you can always add more:))
Toss this all into a blender and blend it up
Then add 4-5 Tomatoes
Pulse until blended
Add salt to taste.
Trust me this will become a family favorite! EnJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!