Thursday, September 2, 2010

Witch Hat and Ghost!

Finally I got to make a craft! I have been suffering from craft withdrawals yikes!:/ anyway i love love love Halloween! I don't have lots of Halloween decor surprisingly so i thought i would make these super cute shelf sitters! I can usually draw the ideas i have in mind but this witch hat would not work for me so finally I told my mom what i had in mind and she drew these up :) I just painted them simple black and white, sanded the edges and sprayed them with a clear spray paint. EAsy peaSY! this is just one of the many Halloween projects i would like to make this Halloween so i better get a move on!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE!!! QUIT GIVING ME MORE IDEAS LOL- I WILL NEVER GET THEM ALL FINISHED!!!!

Devin and Brooke said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!