Friday, September 24, 2010

Scripture Tote


My Niece is turning 8 tomorrow so i thought it would be nice to make her a scripture tote! This was not as easy as i first envisioned it being. I bought a place mat at the $ store originally but none of the ribbon i had matched it. I really loved the zebra ribbon i had so i decided to use some black fabric i had and just go with that! I hope no one looks to close:S I am not a seamstress at all! i would LOVE to be but until then hot glue was my best friend along with some amateur sewing;) i wish i could tell u how i made it but i don't even know! lol so i guess it is what it is :) I hope she likes it...:) Have a Great Weekend!

3 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow, I love this! A scripture tote has been on my list of things to do for a long time now!

Lyndsey said...

Hey girl.. just saw ur comment about the cat.. I got it from a place called the Wood Connection in Salt Lake City,Ut!! They sell a whole bunch of unfinished wood crafts- its like heaven!!!!

MaryBerry Boutique said...

thanks! im going to have to check that out! thanks!:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!