Thursday, October 21, 2010

BEFORE AND AFTER





First off i would like to give a BIG Thanks 2 all of you who FoLlOw mE! I am so excited to have 50 followers! Awesome:)
I got this baby at a yard sale along with a side table and tall slender dresser. I got them all for 30$$!!! We went by this yard sale and to be honest the yard sale was kinda...creepy! have you ever been to one of those? We almost didn't stop but i spotted these from the street and i had my hubby whip around cause i just had to see these up close! I fell in LOVE! I asked the lady "how much?" kinda thinking she would want too much and i would have to leave them behind, but to my Happy surprise she said 30$ for all of them. Before she finished the thirtyyyy i hoped on board and quickly said SOLD!!!! I haven't finished decorating it yet with all my Halloween decor but i just couldn't wait i had to show you all! I just love my little hutch, its so cute and fits perfect in my hallway:) Simple Pleasures in life make me happy:)

2 comments:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I love black furniture! Thr little toppiece is a great addition. Thanks for linking up to Beyond the Picket Fence's Under $100 Party.

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

You did a great job... and it fits perfect! Did you use spray or acrylic paint? The accent pieces I have in my upstairs are all black... and I love them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!