Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Christmas TiMe!!

I'm Getting ready to do my VERY FIRST Boutique this coming Thursday! I am really nervous and excited:) I hope it turns out good. I made this Santa to put in along with lots of other stuff but i haven't completed them yet. I need ribbon and things but i am not about to go out with all the crazy Black Friday shoppers lol:) I'm funny i don't like big crowds. It totally freaks me out! A few years ago my husband talked me into going and i walked into K Mart and literally turned around and walked out lol! I know I'm weired! Any who I will be SURE to take pictures of my table and things I make:) I just hope they are good enough and people will buy them!
This is My 2x6 Santa HeHe isn't he so CuTe? He was easy to make i got the idea for this guy HERE!

These are A few mini Subway arts my Sister in Law Marissa made....





So Cute Huh?! I love the way they turned out!:)


2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Good luck!! I bet you will do awesome!!!

Bonnie Russell said...

I Just now found a picture of the sweet little Santa you made from a 2x6 piece of wood. He is so cute. Do you still make and sell these guys? The post is from 2010 so If you don't could you tell me how you made this sweet little guy. I want to make one for myself and my Mom. We both love Santa's and snowman, so I try to find different ways of making her and myself a decoration for each Christmas. Anyway, Thanks for your time and for sharing your creative ideas.
Sincerely,
Bonnie Russell

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!