Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Beautiful Grandma

I'm sorry i have been MIA for awhile. Unfortunalty my Grandma passed away. I had the best grandma in the world. She was, and is an amazing lady. She was a great example and always SO Beautiful. She lived a long life she was 97 when she passed. She had such an amazing memory! My sisters and I had Girls Nights with her and it was so fun to listen to all the things she had done in her life. She had many heartaches but many happy times too. She was my dads mom. She had my dad when she was 42! She had been married 4 times. She was widowed 3 times and divorced once. She always had a smile on her face and loved her grandchildren. I am so blessed to have had her as my grandma. I don't know what it is about women from that era but she was so elegant. She was so Pretty! I miss her but i know ill see her again. I hope i can live the kind of life she did. One of the fondest memorise i have of her was she let us kids each have a mixing bowl and she would put some Dawn Dish Soap in it and let us whip it up with wire whisks:) We called it Soap Suds:) LOL i have no clue why we ever started doing it but it was so fun! We also used to play DR. We used Red Hots as the medicine:) She had lots of rollers and would let us play Beauty Shop. Playing with all the old clothes she had was fun too:) These are just a few of the great memorise i have of her. Sometimes i wish i could go back to my childhood. I was so blessed to have had such a wonderful one. Things seemed so simple then. But to everything there is a season:) I love her and will miss her everyday.

1 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I am so sorry about your loss!! You are amazing :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!