Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Bench!

Have you ever heard of The Wooden Nail? Its an awesome site that i have loved for some time now. It has a collection of Primitive Furniture patterns. The nice thing about it is the patterns are $9.00 and they have EASY instructions:) This is the pattern i bought a few years ago for my kids to sit on at the table.

This is MINE:) I Love Love Love it! I have had it a few years and it is still my favorite piece in my house. My hubby made it in one afternoon and he had NEVER made anything like this before. It cost us about $25 to make this bench...NOT BAD HUH?!



Don't you just love it?! I also bought this pattern....
Farm House Kitchen Table

Someday when life slows down i hope we can make it:)

Here are a few more items i would LOVE to have someday!




This Chicken Coop Cupboard would be perfect for a mud room don't ya think?





Swoon! Check out The Wooden Nail HERE.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute stuff! I love the bins! Going to check out the site now!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!