Friday, February 25, 2011

Subway Art!

Hey ladies:) I am so happy to say that i now have a NEW Printer!! Sheesh its been along time sense i could print anything. I think about a year...i know. yikes! But its all good now:) So, like most of you; i have been eyeing all the CuTe Subway art over at Eighteen 25 (LOVE THEIR BLOG!) for what seems like 4 EVER and i finally got to print one up! YAY for me:) I love the colors the text everything:) Thank You to Eighteen 25 for this awesome piece of art:) Print Yours HERE.
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

1 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

aww...thanks so much!

so glad you got a new printer because you'll be needing it...we have lots more things brewing!!

jodie
www.eighteen25.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!