Friday, April 29, 2011

One of My Favorite Sites

Vintage Farm Furniture is one of my VERY favorite sites. I LOVE how clean an beautiful all the pieces they Remake are.



This Old Grandfather Clock is so AMAZING! I am going to keep my eye out for one that needs a little TLC at yard sales this summer.



When I saw this Mantel made into a bookshelf i wanted to kick myself because i saw one of these at a yard sale last year! (If you don't have space for a real mantel this would be AMAZING to have)




**SIGH** Don't you love it?!


I love everything about this dinning room.



My parents are getting ready to move into my grandmas house and have really been doing BEAUTIFUL things to it:) The kitchen has a door like this that goes into the service porch. I had to put this on my blog so my mom could see what i was trying to explain about what she could do to the door!:) A simple and cheap way to dress up a door in any kitchen:) Take Jared and Hollies Home Tour HERE ITS AMAZING!!!

1 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love her stuff too!! She does such an amazing job!! I wish she lived closer.. I have swooned over her stuff for so long I would love to own one of her peices!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!