Saturday, May 21, 2011

I made some Scrunchies:)

I remember when i was in 5th grade (i think) making scrunchies was super COOL! We made them in young womens and I remember making them with fabric my mom had:) I was going through fabric I had in this big tote and came across some CUTE fabric I totally forgot I had! BONUS! So I whipped some of these up:) I decided to put a big safety pin on the back of the embellishments so i could easily get the scrunchie on my girls hair. Also they wont be able to lose these.....errrrr:) If you would like a Tutorial on how I made these let me know! These are SUPER easy....haha although I had to call my mom and sister to figure out how to do it and make all the seams hidden. I don't know what my deal-e-o was that day! I just couldn't wrap my head around it. What a dork!:)















I'm Linked 2: Sassy Sites! The Creative Crate

1 comments:

Janet said...

I love scrunchies too and these are so cute! Great idea to make them interchangeable. I think I want to go make some for my daughter now, thanks for the inspiration. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!