Friday, May 13, 2011

Teacher Appriciation

The school year is coming to a close in 2 weeks (WHOOT WHOOT! yay no more homework!) So I have had Teacher appreciation gifts on the brain.:) I thought I would share some of the gifts i have made in the past for my daughters teachers and a few ideas i have for this years gift. These POST IT holders are so great! I even saw that my daughters teacher uses hers! aww it made me feel so good:) click on the pix for the tutorial.













I made these ones last year. These are so easy and so perfect for any great teacher.









These are a few ideas i saw for this years gift...just click on the pix to go to the ESTY site.

















Sometimes just a THANK YOU card is all a teacher needs:) I owe a lot to my daughters teachers they are so great! THANK YOU!:)


I'M LINKED 2: The Creative Crate

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute ideas, Mary! I love the block with the apple!
Vicky

Just Jaime said...

Great ideas! I love your blog bg btw!

Brenda said...

Cute ideas! I love the Apples!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!