Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ideas I have for my Kitchen:)

My little family and I just moved into my childhood house about a month ago. We are still getting settled. We have been painted over wood paneled walls and putting up new BIG FAT moulding. Have you ever painted panel....its time consuming! I looooove the way it looks though:) Its so BRIGHT and give the house a Farm House Feel that I LOVE! Anyway My moms (now MINE) kitchen has really pretty and fairly new Oak Cabinets. I like them but I have ALWAYS wanted a kitchen with antiqued cabinets like this......


(Click on the pix to see where I found this great info on how to paint your wood cabinets)



Aren't they **SIGH** pretty?!!!


I was lucky enough to get my grandmas dinning table. I want to do it justice and paint it something that my grandma would love as well as what i love. I know I want to stain the table top but i haven't decided what color i want to do the legs.



I know this isn't a dinning Table but i love the idea!



What do you think? Black or White?


So wish me luck! I cant wait to share pix with you guys!! I'm so excited to get things done. I cant believe how long it takes to get things done when you have 3 kids and a hubby that works nights. I know it will get done....someday:)

2 comments:

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

I would love to see pics of your paneling... The family room in the basement has paneling and I have been contemplating painting too. Vicki

Lyndsey said...

I love the white! It looks so clean and crisp!! I bet anything you do will be adorable :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!