Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Trio

Good Morning everyone:) Its so pretty this morning and chilly. Its so warm in my house with the wood stove, there is defiantly no substitute for the warmth that comes from a wood stove:) I love fall mornings:) I wanted to share with you ladies my newest creation. My cousins, sisters and I had a girls night last Friday which was fun as ALWAYS:) We made these 4x4 pumpkins which are nothing new to blog land but i had to show you mine anyway ha ha:)




These were so easy and fun to make. We about froze are butts off while we chiseled them outside, but it was totally worth it! To embellish we used rusted wire i found in my dads woodshed and some moss. I love how simple and pretty they are and exspecially that they can be left out for Halloween and Thanksgiving.


Thank you so much for following me! It makes me feel so good to have such great followers:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are always super fun to make on an 'all girls' crafting day!

Jessica said...

Too bad we are not neighbors, all we would do all day would make awesome stuff!!!

Great Job on the pumpkins!!!

Jessica

kristin said...

I am your newest follower and i am following you on Pinterest also (my favorite site next to blogspot =P ). I love your blog! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!