Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pinterest Love {Thanksgiving-Fall}

Hey Ladies:) I hope everyone is having a great weekend:) We got a new puppy today, my kids are so happy! Its been a great day:)


If you ladies have not {yet} started a pinterest account I HIGHLY SUGGEST you do! Its so fun! I love that I can get LOADS of great Ideas all in one place, and my FAVORITE part is i don't FORGET where i see all kinds of fantastic ideas and can give credit to the person i got the idea from. LOVE PINTEREST for that:) So, I thought I would show you a few of my favorite finds for thanksgiving via pinterest: {Click on the pictures to see the source of these great ideas}


I love Buttons!



Gail's Blog has quickly become one of my favorites!



I'm a sucker for wood crafts



who would have thought?! Such a fun idea for Hot Cider. Yummy!



Love how clean and bright this display is



Foam Letters on a pumpkin all painted white.



Big embroidery hoop Monogram



Bead board makes everything CUTER



Every kid loves to do this:)



Nontraditional Aqua Pumpkins



I love love love pip berrys



Loads of thanksgiving crafts



2x4 scrapbook pumpkins



Thankful Tree




Scrapbook Pumpkins {So Cute}
Here are a few of my past thanksgiving crafts:
















Have a Great Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!