Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gingerbread Cookies {with fabric paint}

Every year I like to make new or add to my Christmas ornaments:) This year my kids and i made gingerbread ornaments. I was to lazy to make royal icing so i used FABRIC PAINT! I thought i was pretty brilliant hahaha:)
















{Gingerbread Cookies}


1/2 Cup Shortening


1/4 Cup HOT water {pour over shorting}


1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar


1/2 Cup Molasses


-Mix Well-


Then add: 3 3/4 Cup Flour


1 tsp. Baking Soda


1 tsp. Salt


1 tsp. Ginger


1 tsp. Nutmeg


1/2 tsp. Cloves or Cinnamon


Roll out and cut with cookie cutters, bake and let cool then decorate!


Bake @ 375 8-12 min




POST SCRIPT: We didn't eat our cookies with fabric paint on them, we used real icing for the ones we ate! just so you know:)


I'm Linked 2: Mushki Loves




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!