Saturday, April 28, 2012

Forever

Hey everyone!  It has been so long sense I've posted on my blog that blogger has changed (it took me awhile to navigate my way thru the new style they have but i like it!)  BUT I have a good excuse.  I am PREGNANT and very excited!:)  I was SO sick that crafting just wasn't on the top of my list.  Yep I'm one of the lucky sick ladies.  BUT i am happy, SO HAPPY to say I'm feeling SO much better and now I can start getting back to normal:)  I'll be 5 months in a few days and cant wait to find out what we are having:) 
I would like to share with you my long awaited Temple Picture project.  About a month ago my husband went into our local LDS bookstore and was sweet enough to listen to the Living Scriptures salesman.  My husband didnt know at the time but the salesman entered my husband into a drawing to win money to spend in the store.  Well i guess it pays to be nice because my husband won $70!!  Sweet huh?!  So my husband brought me home a BEAUTIFUL picture of the Snowflake Arizona Temple:)       

 I had this frame I got from my grandma so I took out the old picture it had in it and painted the frame black.  I lightly sanded the edges and stained were I had sanded.

 I LOVE frames:)  I kinda hoard them, but for good reason:)  I'm so pleased with how it turned out and I'm so thankful I live minutes away from the Temple and happy to have this photo displayed in our home:)
Families are Forever

1 comments:

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

Congratulations my friend... that is exciting news! I'm sorry about the being so sick part... but happy you are feeling better! I love the frame... you did a great job on it... and again it's even more special that it was your Grandmas. Huggies!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!