Monday, June 11, 2012

my mAsSiVe ShELf...Cost 0 $$$

The other day while PINNING I came across THIS beautiful shelf.  I have been wanting a shelf to fill the empty space on my dinning room wall for sometime now.  When I saw this I decided to stop waiting for it to happen and make it happen!:)  I didn't use her measurements I basically just looked at the picture and did the best I could with what was out in our shop.  I was so proud of myself!  My dad has a nail gun so I took my pieces down to his house and he helped me nail it together but other then that I made this allllll byyyyy myyyy selfffff!!!:)   





I {LOVE} it!!  Now, go and make you one!  If I can do it, then you can too!
 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it!

ERIC, JANA, MADDIE said...

nice job! it turned out so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!