Thursday, April 10, 2014

Look what my hubby made me!

My husband made me this beautiful post to hang fun things on.  He's so good to me, I kinda like him...allot:). He's seriously my favorite person on the planet.
I saw this really cute post on ON THE AVENUE (my computers down or I would add the link) her blog is one of my favorites.   She had a stand similar to this one on her blog so I showed my husband what I had in mind.  It's made with 2x4's as the center.  The bottom is a wooden plaque I had.  And the top is scrap wood and the top of a bed post.  Yup, were cool like that...we use lots of recycled things:). We also used a peg I had as the hook for hanging things and some trim my dad left behind when we bought their house and some left over paint.  Super cute huh?!  This project was FREE for us so that was awesome!:).
I also just finished this post.  It's a table leg flipped upside down with a top I got for free screwed into the top.  Super cute too:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!