Saturday, May 10, 2014

Bridal Shower Gift in a Jar and a Mothers Day Surprise!


I love this!  It was so so simple.  I took a few Kerr jars and taped them off, I then sprayed with spray paint the entire base.  (You could get super creative and do strips or dots whatever!)
I carefully removed the tape while it was still wet.  I'm not sure if that's a good step to follow but I didn't want to risk the paint pulling up.  Then I filled it with a towel and some cooking utensils found at dollar tree.  The card I got for Free from a friend. It's so cute!  ( idea found from lil luna.com)


I got spray happy and also did an old jar I have from my grandma.  I used it to hold these BEAUTIFUL flowers that came in the mail from my brother for Mothers Day:). He is so thoughtful and so sweet.  And single...ladies....ladies....;)  he gave my mom and each of my sisters a bouquet.  I may or may have not wanted to cry!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!