Saturday, June 7, 2014

Framed monogram {Wedding Gift}

This is for my friends daughter who just got sealed in the Temple to her Sweet Heart.
She is so sweet! I wanted to make something special for her to put up in their first place together!  
I think I must subconsciously collect frames because I seem to have lots of them.  So I decided to make her a framed monogram.  I made one before for my cousins wedding and she loved it so I thought I would stick with a good thing and do it again:). 
First I spray painted my frame.  Second, I cut the chicken wire to size then I spray painted the wire white.  I used my stapple gun to attach the wire to the frame and to attached the letter as well.  I did have to hammer a bit to set the staples in but it was easy and pretty fun!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!