Wednesday, January 14, 2015

♡Love ♡

 
Today i am sharing a very fun and simple idea!  I LOVE printables.  They are so fun to decorate with.  These lovely ladies that make them and share them for free are GREAT!  Go HERE to print yours.  I love double duty crafts and this is one of them.  I cut the board around Halloween and am excited its something that can be switched out year round.  I email my prints to my local print shop.  I have them printed on card stock and sometimes on glossy card stock.  I like the quality and I like that i dont have to mess with my printer that never works lol:)  I cut my board on mdf wood but you dont need to have it made on this.  you can use a clipboard too or I think one made of cardboard painted white would be soooo adorable....hummm I might have to make one!  really anything would look great!  Below are the supplies I used.  I found my washi tape at walmart for $1, the ribbon at $ Tree, tule at walmart a roll is a $1,  and i used a hole punch I have.  I added my washi tape to the top and bottom of my page then punched my holes and added it to my plaque.  I hope you have fun making yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!