Sunday, October 3, 2010

EEK, BOO!

I have seen these picture frames all over blog land and i really wanted some too:) I bought 3 small frames at the $ Tree (gold) and then spray painted them black. I used my cricut to cut the letters and then put glitter all over them:) CuTe right? i love them cause they are small and don't take up much room. I don't remember what blog it was but one blogger said she is going to keep them out all year and switch out the images. i love that idea!


This is my knock off "B" 2 one of the most AMAZING stores EVER! I'm so jealous of you lady's that live near the wood connection!:)




2 comments:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Cute blog and cute projects! Came over from Sassy Sites link party and now following :) http://answerischocolate.blogspot.com/

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

How cute! I'm going to pin these for Halloween!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!