Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What I've Been Up 2.....

I have seen these harvest blocks all over blog land but these ones really caught my eye! Check them out HERE.


Apple Pie Filling

I made these today with my sister and mom. A man in our ward didn't want his apples and gave them to me! I got 2 laundry baskets full so i shared them with my sisters and my mom. My husband and I had fun picking them. It was nice to get some alone time, even if it was picking apples:)
Apple Pie Filling
Mix 4 c. Sugar
1 c. Corn Starch
3 t. Cinnamon
1 t. Nutmeg
1T. Salt
10 c. Water
Cook until thick then add 3 T Lemon Juice
Fill jars 1/3 way full and then add sliced apples till jar is full.
Water bath 20 min.
Makes 7 Quarts


1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thanks so much for linking up to my 2x4 Party! These harvest block look so cute! have a great day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!