Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Frustrated Please HeLp...

I'm so glad you are here answering my blog call for help:) When I started my blog (almost a year ago:)) I knew NOTHING about computers....Seriously...yeah. My sister in-law had a blog and i really wanted to join the fun! So with her help my husband set me up with a BLOG. I'm proud to say I've come along way....but i am so frustrated because I really want a blog button (sorry if that sounds super whinny) and I CANT FIGURE IT OUT! I'm determined to do it with out my husbands help:)! I've tried photo bucket and a few other websites but i need a step by step tutorial on how to do it or something. Any help would be sooooo appreciated:)
XOXO, Mary

3 comments:

Cydney Jensen said...

I can help you, but I can't post the code helps in a comment box because blogger doesn't accept it. email me at foryoursweetpea@gmail.com

Devin and Brooke said...

go to this website this is how I made mine!! You can do it..I am impressed you are trying most people are too intimidated!!
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/blog-buttons.html

Cydney Jensen said...

rather than try to explain over email...here is a website to generate the code for you. You still have to use photobucket, but this will be much easier for you! http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/
good luck!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!