Sunday, January 2, 2011

HOME

I had an aWeSoMe New Year!! It was so fun to hang out with friends, play games and laugh til midnight:) My friend Kacie had these Super cute letters on her fireplace, so i got a pattern and made them the next day! I LoVe them!! I need to make the "O"s for each holiday still but for now I'm using my simple little snowman:) I have another set of "home" letters in my house 2 but hey you can never have 2 many adorable home letters...right?:)

I'm Linked 2: Craft-O-Maniac

1 comments:

Devin and Brooke said...

Thanks for featuring me. Sorry I have been such a blog slacker...hopefully I am back now for good...we will hope...ha ha! I love blogging so i just can't give it up! I love all your wood stuff....one day I will have time to just CRAFT MY HEART OUT!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!