Thursday, May 5, 2011

sOnIC!



This is so cute! Usually on Fridays after I pick up Rosie from school we go get a drink from sonic:) Its becoming a Friday tradition:) Emma (my 4 yr old) LOVES strawberry slushes. She wont ever try anything else:) Rosie (7) LOVES strawberry slushes as well but her new favorite is Orange Soda with Vanilla (seriously taste just like a creamsicle!) My favorite is a Vanilla Root beer:) Root beer has always been my FAVORITE soda:) Logan is still to little to care so he usually just shares with me or Alan:) My Honey never gets the same thing. Hes more adventurous i guess haha:) SOOOOO anyway if you love SONIC go HERE to print this super CUTE Printable!

2 comments:

Hallie said...

Haha! I love it!! I need one of these signs...I'm at Sonic way too much!! :)

Elder Esplin said...

OH MAN! I need one of these TOO! My hubby loves stopping there during Happy Hour. SO FUN! Hey, thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love! You made my day. My MOM letters are all photos taken by Leo Reynolds. I just printed them out at home on cardstock and tacked them on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lwr/collections

Hope this helps. Thanks again for stopping by!

Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!