Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fence Wood Pumpkin {Fall}





Hey everyone:) I just made this Pumpkin for my sister for her Birthday Today:) I Saw this great idea HERE and HAD to make one:) I knew my sister would love it so i made it for her:) My dad is putting up a fence in his back yard and gave me some left over wood so it was totally FREE to make! I even found the rusted wire in our (my dads old) wood shed! SCORE! I went to an AWESOME (and I mean awesome) yard sale last weekend. This lady who used to own the scrapbook store in town was selling all kinds of item's she had left over from her shop. I got some really cute Halloween paper and stencils. I used my new stencil for this. I'm not that happy with the way the "a" looks, but you cant have everything right?:) I love the way it all came together in the end and my sister said she loved it:) I love making things for people I love. for heaven sake if i kept everything i made my house would be bursting at the seams!:)


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love crafts made of old wood, they have so much character! Your pumpkin turned out just adorable!

Lyndsey said...

Yeah!! It turned out so cute - so glad I inspired you!! I bet your sister loved it !!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!