Saturday, December 31, 2011

Okay I lied...this is my last post for 2011:) {Wedding Gift}

My sweet cousin Magen got married today! I am so happy for her! I always like to make homemade gifts for weddings so I can make them more personable. This is what I came up with.


Matthew & Magen


Here it is all wrapped up, I added a homemade gift tag to it as well. I got excited and had to snap a picture before I finished the tag...sorry:)


I LOVE the "&" these days so I hope she enjoys this too! I will be making me one of these for sure!



Post Script: Please forgive my super dark pictures...someday ill have a nice camera (figures crossed) and ALSO I forgot to mention I made patterns for my letters by using my cricut. This saves so much time and helps get the perfect Letters! I then used my scroll saw to cut of my wood. I love using my cricut for patterns:)


I'm Linked 2: Craft-O-Maniac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!