Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some TIPS!

I have a confession. I HATE cleaning the oven. HATE it. I cant EVER get it clean enough. The Glass on the door is what bugs me the most. That yellow tar looking baked on grease is the worst! Ewwww



When I first saw this tip on SomeWhat Simple I thought it was too easy. Baking Soda and Water...That's it...ya right?! BUT I decided I would give it try, it couldn't hurt. OH MY HECK it works so good! I didn't even have to scrub! I Spayed the glass with water and then sprinkled Baking soda all over it, let it sit for about 15 min then wiped clean with a dish rag. To my surprise it was sPaRkLiNg clean:)



This is a Tip my mom has been doing forever.



{Source}


I'm telling you this works like a charm! Just sprinkle some Baking Soda down the drain and then follow with White Vinegar. It Leaves your drains smelling good and draining great! Also if you have a garbage disposal toss some lemon, lime or orange peal down and grind that up. You'll have a great smelling garbage disposal.



Click HERE to see TONS of uses for Baking Soda!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!