Saturday, August 18, 2012

{Heart-n-Home}

I was excited today when I got a call from my friend Bandy.  She has just started a blog and I'M SUPER EXCITED she now has one!  Bandy and her Husband Boone work together to make the most gorgeous furniture pieces and home furnishings. 
 Here is a little bit about Bandy.
Hi, my name is Bandy. I am a wife of 13yrs and a mother of 8. Aside from the work of caring for my family I also enjoy working with wood and designing and decorating. I garden and bottle and in my spare time am trying to learn how to blog and have a business. Life is busy but good.

Here is just a taste of the BEAUTIFUL items they sell.... 
Love THIS! 
 Check out this CLOCK!  SWOON!
 This is their daughters Tangled Bunk Bed.....WOW!  My girls would die!  Look at the amazing detail...So pretty!
SO if you love wood crafts and love one of a kind furniture you need to head over to Heart-n-Home you wont be disappointed!  

1 comments:

Norma said...

I have discovered that Burlington Coat Factory has an astounding selection of Home Furnishings with the same brands and models you can find in other stores, but for much lower prices. I would definitely recommend them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!