Monday, August 20, 2012

Shelf Sitters...{HaLlOwEeN}

 I LOVE Halloween and couldn't wait to make some fun Halloween crafts:)  I haven't decorated and wont decorate for Halloween yet but because my baby is coming October 4th I decided I should make some stuff while I have some time:)  I made the cutest WITCH!  I'll show you her tomorrow and I made some super cute Halloween/ Thanksgiving Block that Ill show to you too:)  I wanted to show you these cute shelf sitters tonight.  They are so cute and SO-HO easy to make....

I cut out some imperfect triangles and then I sanded them BIG TIME.  I saw some really cute candy corns made from clay and wanted these to have that effect.  Then I just drew some lines on them and painted the front and back of them.  After the paint dried really well I sanded them again and then applied a wood stain.  So easy but so fun:)  I love easy fast projects.
 I love how they turned out!
Im Linked 2:

3 comments:

The Kim Six Fix said...

I LOVE these.. Did you use MDF? They look really smooth. I can't wait to try it. Great idea!

Dixie n Dottie said...

These are adorable! You are truly talented! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_09_03_archive.html

Unknown said...

These are adorable! Found you at Craft-O-Maniac's link up & excited to be following you.... hope you can visit, maybe link up at my Tips & Tricks linky party, or even join in on my Harvest Tour of Homes.... I would love to have you be a part! Have a great week!

((Hugs)) -
Heather
stringtownhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!