Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crows and Pumpkins!

Happy Fall Everyone:)  I love this time of year and what makes it even better is my new little baby boy is finally here!  My husband has had lots of time off to spend with our family and its been so nice!  We named our son Jensen Lynn after my parents who mean so much to my husband and I.  We are so grateful for our family and love having four kids!  Its a little crazy but I love it:)  I LOVE being a mom:)
 
 Today I want to share with you all this awesome display my mom made for her front porch.  My mom is so creative, she always makes holidays so much fun:)  Check out this CUTE ladder riddled with Pumpkins and Crows! 

 My dad had an old metal ladder lying around so my mom took that and spray painted it black. {I swear to you guys my dad has the most awesome stuff around and hes always letting us use it!  most of the stuff he gets for free:)  yep, I learned that from my dad:)  Free is gooood:)}  Then she added some SpOOky Crows she got at the Dollar Store and Pumpkins she got at our local Pumpkin Patch.  I love this!  Thanks for sharing Mom!   
 


1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!