Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Turkey Lurkey and Pilgrim's

Turkey Lurkey


I used cardboard for my accent pieces! All i did was cut out the cardboard and pealed off the top layer of paper and painted it:) pretty neat huh?:)



Pilgrim's


I love thanksgiving and it seems to always get overshadowed by Christmas. I sold these but am in the process of making me some! For the life of me i CAN NOT remember where i saw these cuties. So who ever gave me this super cute idea THANK YOU!

Linked to: SaSSy Sites!

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

We must think alike.. I have been busy with turkeys and pilgrims too:) Yours turned out ADORABLE

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

O man, these are too cute!! I love that you used cardboard on the turkey!!

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

I love them! Great job!

Sassy Sites! said...

soooo cute!! Thanks for linking them up to Sassy Sites! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a CoMmEnT:) Come back soon!